Preeceville's Main Street with the Mayor Garth Harris for Thursday May 19th, 2016 8:35 am
With GX94's Craig Wallebeck > see him @ http://www.gx94radio.com/craig-wallebeck
With GX94's Craig Wallebeck > see him @ http://www.gx94radio.com/craig-wallebeck
Thank you for caring about our health system
|
After
meeting/talking to over 35 people yesterday it is very clear people are upset
and feel they are seeing a systematic reduction in services at our
hospital.
Don't
let anyone tell you that you shouldn't feel like that. You do and that is
important to both myself and all our town and rural councils.
There
are people writing petitions that you can sign. Petitions need to be written in
a style that can be acted on by the petitioned to have the impact you are
looking for. Any legal petition stating the need for additional Doctors
or improvement in health care I would be the first to sign.
That
are people heading out to the legislature this morning to voice their concerns.
Please support them.
You
can contact all the powers that be. Government, health region, towns, RM's
and/or myself.
Like
any problem, get it on the table and talk out it until you have a acceptable
outcome. That starts with the facts. We can disagree without being disagreeable,
all views and ideas have value when trying to reach a goal.
I am
hearing the need for a town hall meeting. I will be there to help facilitate
and help where I can.
Again
thanks for caring and all your questions. Looking forward to hearing from you.
No comments:
Post a Comment