Tuesday, 6 May 2014

Sep 2011 25th Anniversary for the Mackenzie Society



I am pleased to be here today celebrating the 25th Anniversary of Mackenzie Society Ventures Inc.

 The Mackenzie Society is a valuable asset to the community.

The assistance they provide to people with disabilities is greatly appreciated. People with disabilities are an intricate part of our community and we are pleased to celebrate the vital role the Mackenzie Society plays in their lives. We are also thankful, that because of the Mackenzie Society people with disabilities are able to live and work in their own communities without having to go to larger centres for this type assistance.

 I would also like to acknowledge that the Mackenzie Society is fundamental in contributing to the economy of the area through the many staff employed with their organization at the centre and at the many group homes.

 On behalf of the Town of Preeceville I would like to congratulate the Mackenzie Society on their continued growth and accomplishments over the past 25 years and wish them all the best in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment